Since we just received some lighter spring yarns this week, I thought I would pick a few patterns that would work well with them.
First let’s go over the yarns.
1. Firefly by Classic Elite is a Sport Weight Rayon and Linen blend which is sure to be soft with a beautiful drape . Ok, we have had this one a few weeks….
2. Duck Duck 80/20 Fingering Merino Silk blend with a generous 600 yards. Just a gorgeous yarn with just the right amount of sheen. Good for anything!
3. Duck Duck Wool SOTA Sock 80/20 Merino and Nylon blend. Wonderful sock yarn in clever colors. You have to see them.
Now for the patterns.
1. Firefly Tunic by Espace Tricot, a shop in Montreal, I was lucky enough to visit this shop a few years ago. They are a class act!http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/firefly-tunic
2. Azzu’s Shawl by Emma Fassio http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/azzus-shawl
3. Business Casual by Tanis Lavallee http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/business-casual – Got Mom’s approval on this one.
Hope everyone enjoys the weekend. Oh, and Mom will be in the shop for a bit on Saturday for her sock class. 🙂