The Knot House is open from 7AM to 9PM Saturday the 3rd.
Here we go… the top 10 reasons to stop at The Knot House.
10. Coffee and Doughnuts – Yup, Mom said she will open the doors at 7AM for all the Diehards that want to stop in on their way.
9. We’ve got Shalimar Paulie Worsted – and you won’t see it at S&W- plus we are providing a FREE PATTERN Poolside, by Isabell Kraemer with a sweater quantity purchase. Kristi’s Sample is in the shop!
8. We’ve got Western Sky Knits Magnolia Sock and Twinkle Sock. Guaranteed not to be found at S&W. We are very excited to be carrying WSK!
7. We’ve got ITO Silk and Cotton Yarns in from Japan. Domo Arigato Mr. Roboto!
6. We’ve got a full wall of Baah Yarn from California. Another Hot Yarn you won’t see at S&W.
5. We will have Duck Duck 50/50 Merino & Silk restocked. I hope we have it by Friday. Sandra had to get fans to get it to dry!
4. We are giving away a FREE Knot House project bag with a $50 purchase.
3. Downtown Frederick is gonna be hoppin since it’s First Saturday and everything is open late.
2. It won’t be as crowded and it smells better.
and the #1 reason you should stop in The Knot House…..
1. You haven’t seen it all till you come to The Knot House! 🙂
Happy Sheep & Wool Weekend!