Hi everyone! I thought I would share some last minute quickies that I have been admiring.
1. Bluebird of Happiness by Sara Elizabeth Kellner. When I saw the throughtheloops version of these birds on Instagram, I wanted to make them. I am not a big fan of handmade ornaments, but these are so pretty done in the handspun. Crazy Yarn might work.
2. Simple Garter Stitch Slippers by handepande. They can be worked by holding fingering weight double or by using a worsted weight. I can’t think of anyone that wouldn’t appreciate a pair.
3. Baker Street by Courtney Kelley of Kelbourne Woolens. Just two skeins of Terra to do this cute hat, and we have some good colors to choose from.
4. Basic Beanies by Patons. Can we get enough of these? I like this pattern for two reasons, nope three. One, I like the wide band, essential for a snug fit. Two, I think Crazy Yarn is perfect and fun for this hat. And three, it is mindless! Knit knit knit
5. Textured Cowl by Abit Gregorio. Just two skeins of a Super Bulky and some 15 needles and in a blink you could be binding off. Sure to be a warm one!
6. Offhand Lace by Cailin ffrench. We don’t often see shawls in Bulky weight yarn. This one takes 2 to 3 depending on the size. Might be the quickest shawl you will ever finish. 🙂
So there you go. These are the things I would be knitting if I could finish just one of my projects on the needles!
Just keep knitting…