What is Stitch Circle? It’s when knitters come into the shop at the same time to get project help or support. I remember when I first learned to knit…sometimes I would just need someone to show me the simplest thing and then I was off to the races. The Knot House is going to offer this support twice a week. Wednesday night was the first session. So come in Friday morning (7/24) if you are interested. Here are the details..
- Friday Mornings from 10AM to 12Noon & Wednesday Nights from 6PM to 8PM.
- $15 per visit – sign up for 5 at once for $75 and get the 6th visit FREE
- Bring what you want to work on or pick something new that you are a little unsure of. Maybe you want to make a hat but you haven’t knit in the round yet. Or you want to knit a shawl that has stripes and you don’t know how to carry the yarn up.
- This is a project support workshop environment, not a teach me how to make socks sorta thing. Sorry folks it must be said.
- You will meet new people and be amazed and what you can do!
Let’s have fun with this!