The title says it all today. First things first.
We will be closing at 4 PM Saturday/Halloween.
- Ribbon Street Bags just arrived! Watch for pictures on FB and IG.
- Freia Bulky and Merino Silk Worsted will arrive any minute.
- Western Sky Magnolia Sock is somewhere between here and Montana.
Trunk Show Line-Up for November:
- Neighborhood Fiber Sat. November 7th- Karida will be bringing her new Bulky, DK, and Cobblestone Fingering.
- Backyard Fiberworks – November 14th – A new Maryland based hand dyer that was debuted at Rhinebeck will be sharing her yarn with us for the first time.
- French Market Fibers – Margaret is sending her yarns from New Orleans the weekend of November 21st – She is sending MCN Worsted, her lovely 50/50 Merino Silk DK and a new Single-ply Fingering.
And that is just November…more Trunk Shows are scheduled for December too! 🙂
Indigo Frost by Isabell Kraemer – This one isn’t free but I sure do like it! But I am a sucker for Ponchos!
Every year I seem to find a new free slipper pattern. This is the Simple House Slipper by Simone A. using a DK weight or light Worsted. Another great gift idea!
And last but not least..Seathwaite by Kate Osborn of Kelbourne Wo0lens. Kate designed this hat for the Finge Hatalong. Seathwaite uses their new Cumbria yarn, that happens to be one of my new favorites.
Happy Knitting and Happy Halloween!