Hi everyone. Just a quick note to thank everyone for making The Knot House MDSW Pop-Up a huge success. Mom and I are still recuperating, but things will all be back to normal in a few days.
A special thanks to the following:
- Those that stood in the rain. I wanted to let you in early so badly…
- Everyone that came out over the weekend! We hope you enjoyed the event.
- Everyone that didn’t know us at all and had never been in our shop and made the trip, thanks for the leap of faith.
- All of our regulars that support us in every way possible. We love our #knothouseknitters
- All the Indie Artists that participated. I want to be a indie artist in my next life. Thank You!!
I know.. you all just want to know who won the prize right? Well I used the random number generator and the 18th person on the list is Michelle Miller. Michelle, I have sent you a seperate email. Yay!!!
I hope these ladies don’t mind being featured on the blog. I think they deserve it!
P.S. If you didn’t buy an event bag but still want one, please call the shop, we have some left. We will be putting them on the online shop as well. What? Online Shop? Yep…you’ll see the official announcement in the next couple of days. Sneak Peek click here.