Come on September! When Luc and I were picking blackberries last weekend, the farm owner told me that she saw the first cricket in her house and that means Fall is here. I had never heard this before, but I’ll take it!
I have been out of town and apparently falling behind on my shop duties. When I stopped in the shop for a min. last weekend Mom handed me a paper titled “Heather’s To Do List”. The list is mainly things that I need to write about here so you all know what’s happening in the weeks to come. So here it is..
- Stitch and Pitch – Keys Game Saturday, Sept 3rd @6pm. We have a limited number of tickets so if you are interested and want to go let Mom know.
- Beginning Sock – Rose City Rollers– Sept 10, 17th & 25th – 8:30 to 11am – This is a short sock, so it will go quick..(or quicker).
- Beginning Knit – Sept 11th & 18th – 9:30 to 11:30 Sign Up Here. – But you probably know how to knit if you are ready this…but maybe not..
- Beginning Crochet – Sept 10th & 24th – 12 to 2pm Sign Up Here
- Shawl B KAL – Starts Sunday Sept 11th 2 to 4pm – Come join the group and knit with us on Sundays. Post your FO on our Ravelry Group using yarn from our shop by October 30th and enter to win a $25 Gift Certificate.
I really like this yarn. I was describing it to Mom as a plump worsted. It has great stitch definition and is perfect for outerwear items. I haven’t gotten to the cables yet, but I did learn how to do the long tail tubular cast on last night.
Start watching those squirrels.