Sorry for the radio silence here. We have been so busy, time gets away from me. So here I sit with too much to talk about. Mom and I want to thank everyone for your support. It has been a great summer so far, and we have a lot of fun things planned for the fall. I don’t have dates for everything yet but rest assured that we are doing our best to keep our yarn selection current and fresh. In doing this, we have moved some yarns around and have added to the Sale Section. These Sale Yarns are pretty fabulous we just aren’t reordering them at the moment.
- Duck Duck Wool
- Shalimar Cush
- Spincycle Versus
- The Fibre Co. Arranmore
- Manos Alegria
- Shalimar Breathless Fingering
- Olann Fingering
- Magpie DK
- Little Fox Vulpine
- Periwinkle – Watercolors II
- Spincycle – Dyed in the Wool which is proving to be the hottest yarn of 2018
- Spincycle – Dream State – Too many fun things coming out in this yarn this fall! Suggest you get it now. Andrea Mowry is working on a new shawl check her out on IG at dreareneeknits. And she is working on a new sweater design using Dream State and Magpie Fibers Domestic Worsted which she is referring to as the Rhinebeck Sweater.
- Nice & Knit Sock – Currently I am using this for my Millie Sweater.
- Julie Asselin – Leizu DK – This is the yarn Caitlin Hunter (Boyland Knitworks) used when designing the Guthrie Sweater along with Spincyle Dyed in the Wool.
- Farmers Daughter – Mohair, Juicy DK , and Foxy Lady – What can I say, this yarn is just stunning.
- Swift Yarns – New Colors and Kits!
- Ritual Dyes Backpack
We did it! We have crossed the 1,000 Subscriber line and to celebrate, we are offering a great giveaway. So if you haven’t subscribed, please subscribe (click on the small lady head in the right hand corner of the screen)and leave a comment to enter to win 2 skeins of La Bien Amiee. Winner will be announced on July 10th!
Finally- Mom and I are headed to Chelsea Yarns in Red Bank New Jersey on the 18th. We will be recording a joint podcast and who knows what. Make sure you follow both of us on IG to keep up with what is going on! Knothouseyarns and Chelseayarns.
Ok, I am sure I am forgetting something. So much going on….so much fun!
Oh, is everyone psyched about the new NBC Making It Show that starts on the 31st?? #Makersgonnamake
Hope to see you soon!