We are excited and nervous to re-open to the public. Please be mindful that we are trying our best to provide a creative and SAFE experience during these crazy times. Plan out your projects, look at our website ahead of time, and make a list. Call ahead if you have questions.
We can offer In-Store Shopping if we follow the rules below:
- Appointments must be made in advance and are limited to 50 min to allow us to clean in between appointments. If you can not make your appointment, please cancel it to allow others a chance to book.
- In-store shopping is limited to 3 people at time.
- Your temperature will be taken upon arrival and anyone with a temp of 99.9F or higher will be asked to reschedule.
- Masks MUST be worn at all times. If you are not comfortable wearing a mask, we have an online shop and are happy to assist over the phone as necessary.
- Appointments are for shopping only. Unfortunately, we will not be able to assist with mistakes.
- We will have hand sanitizer for you to use as you come in and as you leave.
- Please keep 6 ft. from other shoppers and staff at all times. Fortunately, the way our shop is laid out, this is doable.
- Please shop with a basket.
- We will not be offering Yarn Winding – Sorry.
- Payment will be made by Credit Card Only – NO CASH
Thank you all! We can’t wait to see you!
Cathy, Heather, and Charissa